Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An afternoon at the mechanic's with all 3 Hanskey brothers... 
Li'l Z tweeted this picture with silent hopes of a fan or two figuring out their location.
He's been practicing his "Oh, wow! I so didn't expect anyone to show up and want autographs from me!" face. 

This one is Isaac's. 

Isaac wears the same facial expression while watching through the glass as the car is inspected.

Zac Hanskey.... on a tire.

Discussing their next big purchase.
I'm just wondering if it comes in Matchbox size.

As the day draws on, the Hanskey's get tired and hungry... 
I: "I could have sworn there was a pot of coffee here a moment ago..."

Li'l T may have gotten to it first...
Note the crazed expression in his big blue eyes.

Z: "What do you mean you didn't bring any quarters!?"
Me: "Zac, you're a big boy. You could have brought your own money."
Z: "I don't have any pockets... or hands that can reach down past my waist line!"

Poor little fella.... 

Agh.... Taylor too.
*sighs* Well, I couldn't take it anymore. I caved in. 

You're welcome, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment