Thursday, March 24, 2011

Never Open Your Door To A Fandoll

In the upstairs bedroom of a house not so far away, a couple of fandolls hold their weekly Hanskey fanclub meeting and discuss recent events within the fandom.

"I just don't get it." One says to the other, "Taylor Hanskey and I were meant to be TOGETHER."

She continues, "He misses me! I can feel it! I must go see him.... and you're coming with me!"

The fandolls prepare to take action.

On the other side of town, little Taylor Hanskey is unaware of anything other than his music.

Well, his music AND his tummy rumbling... "Hey guys! I'm going to go get us some snacks!"
Taylor takes off in search of goodies. 



MEANWHILE...
The fandolls arrive at Hanskey headquarters...


Her eyes long to see the blue eyed brother, but instead they rest upon...

Zac.

"Is that....!?!? Uh... IKE!!"

Isaac: "What, dude? *looks* Oh my... the most beautiful creature I have ever seen..."


Li'l I quickly opens the door. 

It's like taking candy from a baby...

 "Noooooooooo!" Zac leaps into action!

"Never again, big head!"

The girls merely coo, "He's so cute! Let's keep him."

"Let's keep BOTH of them!"
"Okay!"
"Now, Taylor.... oh, Taaaaaylor, where are you?"


STAY TUNED... 

No comments:

Post a Comment