Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Friends

Three little fellows showed up at my doorstep after they were adopted by Steve for me to love...

Initially, I thought Zac was afraid of me...


However, it seems that Zac is afraid of everything. This piece of sushi, for example, terrifies him.

Zac's a little teapot short and stout...

Taylor Hanskey enjoys the interior of my handbag.

Taylor was sweet enough to hold my hand during an appointment for a back injection.

... and read up on my condition as we waited.

Me and Mr. Blue Eyes just waiting around.

The gigantic heated chair. It's Taylor's turn for massage mode.

Strawberry smoothies make us all sorts of happy.

Hey! It's Isaac Hanskey!

Taylor informed Isaac that my morning had been rough, so Old Man Hanson decided to take me for a drive...

Checking the mirror.... SUCH a good driver! Don't believe the rumors!

You and me and Friendlys.

*sings* people let me tell you 'bout my best friend...







No comments:

Post a Comment